Eyebrows are a very important feature of our appearances. Brows shape the face and you can tell a lot through people’s eyebrows by the way they move.
Brow Henna is a flowering plant often used as colouring agents. Brow Henna product is 99.5% natural ingredients with 0.5% Paraphenylenediamine (PPD) which is a chemical substance used as a permanent hair dye.
Brow Henna creates a powder like finish so you can save time on your morning makeup routine.
Brow Henna is different to Brow Tinting as Brow Henna stains the skin so we can create a fuller more defined brow. Brow Henna is available in all colours to suit everyone, Blonde, Brunette, Auburn and Grey.
Benefits of Brow Henna:
- Encourages new hair growth
- Conditions the hair making it appear more shiny and healthy
- Lasts up to 14 days on the skin and 4 – 6 weeks on the hair
- 99.5% natural ingredients
- Great for sparse or patchy brows to create shape and definition
- Your should avoid water for 24 hours after your appointment
- Avoid exfoliants, swimming in chlorinated or salt water as this will fade the Henna faster
- Apply a natural oil or balm to the brows morning and night, this will prolong the life of your Henna Design